Total Care Provider provides Therapy & Rehab care services to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions.
Speech Therapy services include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Impaired swallowing, expression, comprehension, cognitive/memory, speech and voice
• Nonverbal communication
• Oral/facial muscle weakness
• Caregiver instruction/establish home program
Work with individuals who are: Mentally, Physically, Developmentally, Emotionally disabled
They Develop, Recover, Improve Reasoning Abilities, Maintain daily living and Work Skills
Physical/Occupational Therapy services include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Active/passive range of motion, gait training
• Endurance training, energy conservation
• Home exercise programs, transfer training
• Ultrasound treatment, muscle stimulation
• Joint mobilization, muscle re-education
• Joint protection/body mechanics
• Ortho-surgical rehab
• Prosthetic training
Medical Social Services
Adherence to treatment plan Coping Skills Counsel Patients Ability to Care for Self Advice Caregivers.
Medical Social Services include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Ability to care for self
• Supported caregiver
• Environment for safety issues
• Coping skills
• Adherence to treatment plan
• Long-range care planning
• Grief, loss, depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts
Why choose us
Easy Simple Booking
Book the date and time you want your service done.
Same Day Service
Expect service to be done the same day-hours from the time booked
24/7 Customer Care
Get booking assistance and special deals by calling 800-913-617
Reliable, Experienced Professionals
Bonded, insured, background checked, and backed with years of experience.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Expect 100% satisfaction or free consultation at no cost.